Friday, January 29, 2010

Rainy Days In....Sunny Days Out....

With all of the crazy rain that we had (Which I wish it would STILL RAIN!) we have had to be creative with getting energy out of Hailee! We had a couple of play dates at our house, which was alot of fun!
The girls watching Tinkerbell with their popcorn

Each day while it was raining, I moved the car out and put a bunch of Hailee's toys in the garage to run around and play with! I don't know what is so exciting about playing in the garage, but she loved it!

She went on many car, wagon and bike rides alont with running around and going down the slide a hundred or so times!

As soon as the weather got better, we hit the park a few days in a row which was so nice! Hailee was sure excited to be back outside playing again!
We met up with our friends Shannon and Deek at the outlets to let the kids play (while we shopped) and they had so much fun!


Hopefully we will get a few more good storms this winter, but until then, we will enjoy the sunshine everyday!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

i hear we'll be getting a lot more storms! cute pics! my kids love the garage too!

Amanda said...

That is a great idea about the garage. I will be trying that next time it is raining...which of course I hope is not for a long time!

Jessica said...

i love the garage idea! what a great mom you are keepig her so entertained :)

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]