Here are TEN things that we ABSOLUTELY LOVE about our little girl!
1) We LOVE that she now gives us loves (hugs) and kisses. She also gives loves and kisses to her books, blankies and the cell phone when Daddy is talking on the other end of it. She also gives loves to her new baby doll that Grandma and Grandpa got her for her 10 month birthday!
2) We LOVE all of the different faces that she makes! She now has a "Monster" face that she makes. It is hilarious! Her Uncle Dew (Kipper) used to make the same monster faces when he was a baby! She seriously has sooooo much personality!
"Aww come on Mom...I'm in the bath....no pictures please!"
3) We LOVE that she is so busy! She has never been one to just sit around all day and chill. She has to be into EVERYTHING and ANYTHING all day long!
4) We LOVE that she puts everything away. She loves putting everything into her bottom dresser drawer, into her diaper drawer, into the kitchen drawers, pretty much any drawer! I have found my phone, keys, wipees, toys, spoons, balls etc. in the drawers! It is one of her favorite thing to do!
5) We LOVE that when ever she has a chance, she is always pulling the toilet paper off of the roll or her wipees out of the wipee warmer! She has even hid the wipees that she has pulled out into the drawer!
6) We LOVE LOVE LOVE that she is FINALLY taking an afternoon nap! This is something NEW! This past week she decided that from around 11:30ish until 2:00pm she wants to sleep! It is soooo wonderful!
7) We LOVE that she loves to walk. She isn't walking on her own yet, but she is always cruising around on the furniture, against the walls, along the banisters. She would much rather get around by walking this way than by crawling.
8) We LOVE that she loves the outdoors. She loves to go running with Mommy and she loves to be in the backpack on Daddy's back when we are hiking! She also loves to be at the park, or out in front on the grass!
9) We LOVE that she chuckles! She laughs all of the time, but now she even does a chuckle laugh under her breath! Its hysterical!
10) We LOVE that she loves her toys. She even considers the gate as a toy! She is constantly sticking her leg out of it and starts laughing! She thinks its so funny!
Lastly, we LOVE that she is such a good daughter. She brings us so much joy and we LOVE her so much! Oh, and we just realized yesterday that Hailee now has SIX teeth!