Monday, January 11, 2010

24 Weeks and Feelin Huge!

Wow! I can't believe that I am already to 24 weeks! I wasn't going to post pics until the very end of my 6th month, but I felt like my belly has changed alot! It seriously seemed like a couple days after my doctor banned me from running that it popped out! (I know it will keep popping out more and more...but this was the first "noticable" one!) So, here I am....24 weeks! (Oh...I only have 15 weeks left! Woo hoo!)

(I knew Hailee was by me in the pictures...but I just noticed she had her shirt up for the pictures again! What a silly girl!)
Also, Hailee has been sick again. She has had a rough couple months being sick on and off. I took her to urgent care yesterday and she was able to get some antibiotics. Hopefully she will get better and stay better for a long long time!

9 comments:

Trent and Kristi said...

Ummm, Huge, NO!!! Cute, yes!!! Love the updates on the pregnancy! I can't believe you are 6 months already! WOW! You look great and hope Hailee gets feeling better soon! That is no fun! She sure has grown up so much - she looks like a little girl with all that long blonde hair! She has incredible hair! Kami is jealous!

Jill Duncan said...

that's what I look like at 4 weeks!! You are lucky to be so small during pregnancy! Do you have small babies?

Love Hailee in the background!

Chris Ebert said...

You look AMAZING!!! Hailee is so beautiful, I just love her big blue eyes...

Hope all is well..

Love, Chris Ebert

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Laurie! Stop it right now cause you are anything but huge!!!! I am bigger than you at 4 months along! You do pregnancy very well! You look great! I remember how tiny you were with Hailee too and i dont remember her being an extremely small baby! You seriously look great! How exciting, you are getting closer! Sorry to hear that Hailee has been so sick! We've been sick a ton too and it's awful! Hopefully Hailee will be done being sick for a long time!

Emily said...

I can't believe you are about half way along and are so small! Your the testimony of what being healthy does for you during pregnancy. I have been workin on my fitness! :) I learned about a cool website called Sparkspeople.com you might want to recommend it to your clients at your gym! Love ya, Em
I hope you can come to the wedding.

Jessica said...

huge? no way, but yes i see the "pop" can't wait til it pops more, having that round hard belly is the best! do you feel the baby move alot??

Leanna said...

so fun that you are having another little one soon! sorry the little one has been sick. azaleia was sick for the first time the week after christmas...and it was horrible...for her and for me. take care!

Amanda said...

I will be posting my 12 belly pics in a couple of days...I swear I am already as big as you. And Makenna has those same pj's....they are so cute! You are looking great!

Anonymous said...

It's truly very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I just use world wide web for that purpose, and take the hottest news.

My blog post :: click here