Thursday, December 4, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I feel like I used to blog everyday, but lately things have just been so crazy busy! So tonight is the night I decided to finally play catch up!
On Nov. 24th we went to Disneyland for the night...and boy, do I have a story for you! Okay, so on our way to D-land, I gave Hailee some crackers to eat. When we were almost there, Hailee looked a cross between a tired and sick baby. Her head was total slumped to the side and she just looked wiped out. I just figured she was acting like this because we woke her up early from her nap. Anyways, as I was about to get her out of her car seat, I saw what I thought was a cracker chunk on her seat belt. Being a Mom who always just picks up her crumbs and pops them into my mouth, did just that. And oh WOW! Did I learn my lesson right there- it wasn't a cracker, it was THROW UP!!!! I started dry heaving and guzzled down water to try and get the taste of puke out of my mouth! That was the most disgusting thing ever!! I moved her blanket and there was throw up all over her lap too! Poor baby....and poor Mommy for eating it! Anyways, we ended up changing her clothes and stayed at Disneyland for a few hours. (Oh, it was so crowded that night too!) But, we did have alot of fun!




On Nov. 26th, Hailee turned ONE! We didn't do much, mainly because it was freezing cold and raining. But she did have a great time opening her presents. I took Hailee in for her 1 yr check up yesterday and she is in the 75th% for her height and weight. (22.5 lbs and 29 3/4 inch. long) We are so blessed that she is such a healthy and happy little baby!

I just have to post this picture because its of something I absolutely love...my husband and daughter...and I absolutely LOVE pictures of Hailee when she is sleeping!

On Dec. 1st, my parents broke out the Christmas decorations. It is always such a fun time getting the house ready for Christmas! Even Hailee had a fun time helping with the tree and carrying the bucket of cookies around for all of us to munch on! (Can you believe how big their tree is!?! It takes at least 3 people just to set it up! Awesome!)

And lastly, today for work we took our company pictures. It was alot of fun!

I don't know if you have noticed in a few of these pictures, but Hailee's new thing is to raise her arms up in the air when ever she sees a camera. She is such a silly girl!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Just reading that story of you eating Hailee's barf was making me dry heave! That is so nasty!! Glad you guys had a good time at Disneyland though! Love the updates.

Anonymous said...

wow, I shouldn't have read that story while eating. Ha Ha. I guess I have some stuff to get ready for before the baby comes huh? You're such a cute mommy!!

Jessica said...

ew...puke crackers...now that is a falvor i never want to try, poor you! i loved that she was wearing my outfit in one picture :)

Jeni said...

I want to look like you when I grow up! Also, the throw up story is hilarious! I can totally see myself doing that, I eat Olivia's cracker remainders all the time. It makes me gag a little bit just thinking about it.....

Kelly said...

OK, the throw up story... SO GROSS! I can't believe you put a chunk of vomit in your mouth! LOL... I would have died. And she sure doesn't look sick in the d-land pics! What a trooper!

Emily said...

The story also made me feel sicker then I already do! haha :) But that will make me think twice before I do the same thing when I have children. I love all the pictures, you really are so beautiful! I am glad your family has so much fun together!

The Ward Family said...

I love the pictures of her carrying her bucket and in her jeans! I'm glad you said throw up, even though that's disgusting because I thought you were going to say "poop!" Let's hang out again soon. This week has been crazy cooking and next week we're catering a party.

The Hansons said...

i love the pic with hailee sleeping on greg! so cute! it was so nice to see you guys the other day. i defenitly need to come back so i can see hailee and your parents!

Amanda said...

Ugh! I have only had one puke experience...not fun though.
I love the arms in the air. Where do they come up with these things?