Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Little Hiker

This past Saturday we decided to take Hailee up to "our" hills for the first time. It's a place that I have pretty much grown up in. Ever since I was 3, my parents have taken us there to go hiking and running. Now that we have a little one, we decided that its time to introduce her to a place where she will see for many, many, many years! Hailee absolutely LOVED it! She collected so many rocks and held onto them so tightly. Both times that we have taken her she has not wanted to leave! I don't know what it is about dirt, but its just so ADDICTING! We LOVE it!
Welcome to the Main Street Hills
Today we took Hailee up to Skyline! Once again, she LOVED collecting rocks and banging them on the gate!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

You are gonna make one tough, athletic chic out of that girl! I love it!

Emily said...

Did you walk up Skyline? Can you still get trucks up there? Ty and I would always take his truck up in those hills but the last time we went it was gated off. I am sure we could find a way if we really wanted to.

Devin and Kelly said...

she is soo cute. i love at my parents house that even when she kept falling she would just get right back up with a smile on her face. she is a tough one

The Ward Family said...

I love the picture of her squatting. I love how you guys take her outdoors a lot. So fun. . .

Jill Duncan said...

How fun! I'm sure Hailee had a blast! The pictures of you guys are so cute!

Emily said...

Cute pictures!!! I love the the place you all went to and you look amazing as always!

PBnC said...

Hi laurie! I came across your blog and love following along on all your adventures. What a cute little family you have! I wish I lived closer so I could join FHF, I'm in san diego just not close enough. I have a question, what backpack do you have for your daughter? I have 2 boys and have been looking at them but I don't know which one to get.
here is my e-mail
c_okie99@hotmail.com
thanks! Carrie

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Those pictures are so cute and she cracks me up with her rock collecting, that is SO FUNNY and I LOVE IT!!! She looks like she is already such a Robinson, well a Hardy with Robinson traits! Can't wait till both our little ones are up there in the hills together!

Whit said...

Whatever! You are the cutest tiniest mom! I totally forgot you lived in Hawaii! I had never been before, and I loved it. Most relaxing vacation ever!!