Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Last night we went to the ward Christmas party. They had the Bob Baker Marionette dolls come and perform. It was so cute! I think I had as much fun watching it as the kids did! Even Hailee liked it! We sat down on the ground in the front and she sat on my lap, kicking her legs to the beat of the music and smiled the whole time! One of the dolls even came and sat on her lap and she wasn't afraid! The only thing she was afraid of was Santa Claus!






Tasting a candy cane for the first time. She hated it and threw it onto the ground!

7 comments:

The Hansons said...

ha! i dont like candy canes either! she is so cute!!!! i wanna stop by sometime this week before i leave this thursday!

The Hansons said...

ha! i dont like candy canes either! she is so cute!!!! i wanna stop by sometime this week before i leave this thursday!

Sheryl said...

That is quite a show! I haven't seen marionettes in years. You girls look great!

jeanine said...

I'm so glad that you posted this! My mom was telling me about it and saying that the marionettes kept going up to Jacob. So fun!

Sara said...

Oh! I'm so sad I missed this. They had the marionettes a couple years ago, and it was so awesome. I also loved it at least as much as the kids. :)

BL said...

haha! that puppet show was way cute huh! I am not sure how far Celah can really see at this point- but I swear she was watching intently too! I hope they do it again next year when she'll be able to enjoy it a little more :)

Emily said...

That looked like fun!