Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Pictures

We had my sister in law Sarah (Sarah Lynn Photography) take our family pictures! I was actually really nervous that Hailee wouldn't cooperate. Ever since she has been walking, it is so hard to take any pictures of her....she never stands still long enough! She didn't do too bad yesterday, we didn't get a whole lot of smiles from her (I think because it was FREEZING COLD!) but we were able to get some good shots! I wish I could post ALL of them, but that would be about 100 pictures, so I'll just post a few of our favorite ones! Thank you so much Sarah!









We were running back to the car because we were FROZEN!

13 comments:

AmandaFienPhotography said...

Cute pics...when my mom saw Hailee at the baby shower, she said she looks exactly like you at that age...and her laugh and smile were just like yours.

The Murdocks said...

Cute family pics! I think you got some really good shots with Hailee. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!

Heidi said...

Cute Pictures. Love them. try -11 for freezing. Ya... thats what has been for the last 2 days. Im not sure how much longer I can handle it.

The Ward Family said...

I love her jacket. Nice shots and I like the background. Where did you go?

Emily said...

Those are cute pictures!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Yeah I am glad you like them, it was way fun taking them of you guys, I am glad that you got something for your christmas cards and more. You guys were a blast!

Jill Duncan said...

Cute pictures, I love Hailee's little shirt- super cute!

The Hansons said...

super cute!! i love the header pic!

Kelly said...

CUte pics... where were they taken at?

Lani & Mark Braithwaite said...

Hailee is growing so fast!!! Your pictures look great. I can't wait till we are able to take our first family picture like these.

emily said...

i love the first one! You guys are so darling!!!

Amanda said...

How cute! I love them! I can't believe how big Hailee is getting. And she continues to look so Robinson. Adorable!

The Little family said...

You guys look sooo cute!! I love the pic of you guys running back to the car:)