Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reno 911 and More....

For Halloween this year, Gregg and I are charaters from the TV show Reno 911. If you haven't seen this show before, its hilarious! Our costumes are pretty gutsy, but so much fun! Gregg definitely got into his character which was hilarious! We went to Kip and Sarah's Halloween Party on Oct. 24th and had alot of fun! Everyone had such great costumes!





On Saturday we went to Riley Fisher's 1st Birthday party! It was so much fun! She is such a cute girl and I love that her and Hailee are friends! They are only 5 weeks apart! Thanks for inviting us!

Hailee turned 11 months old on Sunday, October 26th! We can't believe how fast she is growing up. I know I always say that, but it is so true! She is now walking! I need to get video of it still, but she has been walking non stop for about a week now! It is so cute and she loves it so much! We are so proud of her!
Yesterday, Oct. 27th we went to Disneyland again. It was alot of fun; besides it being so extremely HOT! Hailee actually enjoyed the rides a little more this time! Can't wait to go back next week!

14 comments:

Rick Robinson said...

OH MY GOSH!! Your costumes are so stinking hilarious! Looks like you guys had a great time! Hailee is getting soooo big!

The Little family said...

Your costumes are AWESOME!!! Gregg looks so funny!! I love it! Omg only one more month till Hailee turns one! Time flys when you have a baby:(

jeanine said...

My husband LOVES Reno 911... your costumes are hilarious!
ps. I saw your husband walking Hailee around church on sunday... and I think I saw you at Megan Whitakers reception but never got a chance to say hi!

Sundbergs said...

SOunds like a fun busy weekend.

Devin and Kelly said...

I LOVE your costumes!! sooo funny!!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Fun Costumes! I love Hailee's Punk Princess costume! And what a blast to have season tickets to Disney land!!! And how exciting that Hailee is walking across a whole room now. That's awesome! These babies of ours are getting big way too fast, it's not fair!

Rachel Kirk said...

I am dieing Laughing right now!!!!!! Ha! That is the most freakin funny costumes. Gregg looks like a real cop with the mustach! and you somehow made yourself look like a hooker without being sluty! You're awesome. You just made my day with that picture of you two in full costume!

Jenn said...

those are GREAT costumes! we were so sad we had to miss that party. looks like a blast!!

The Ward Family said...

I love the shorts Gregg's wearing. :) It's crazy to think Hailee will be one. So sad . . . this year has flown by for the both of us!! We need to go running again. I should just buy the stroller huh?

Kelly said...

Your costumes are great! Gregg is too funny in those short shorts!!!

Emily said...

Your costumes crack me up! They are so funny :) I love the disney pictures so cute!!

Alison said...

LOL, those shorts are so short!

I've tagged you, go to my blog to see what to do!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You guys were seriously some of the funniest costumes of the entire night! What a total hoot!!! I am still laughing at how well Gregg stayed in character all night. So glad you guys came!
The birthday party looked fun, we did not make it obviously and feel bad about it. Kipper had already made plans for that day, glad you guys were able to make it!
And D Land, gosh I want passes so bad! Looks like so much fun, glad you guys get to do that as a cute little fam and glad Hailee likes it too!

Amanda said...

your costumes were so great! And wow, you guys stay busy. I cant believe Hailee is almost one!