Sunday, October 19, 2008

Punk Princess

We took Hailee to the Pumpkin Patch here in Corona. It was so much fun! Gregg and I have not been since we were kids, and wow, have they changed! They now have those huge blow up slides, games, a petting zoo, trains, and so much more!
Our little Punk Pirate

She absolutely LOVED these little pumpkins. She would shake the cart and laugh and then grab pumpkins one by one and started throwing them out! It was so funny!





Then she decided she was done with the little pumpkins and decided to move onto the larger ones, except that she really did want to "move" them! She kept trying to roll them around!
Thanks Rachel (Rachel Kirk Photography) for this great picture! If you guys haven't gone yet, definitely go and have her take your pictures!

8 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I LOVE the tutu! Did you make it? I could see her laughing at the little pumpkins!

Rick Robinson said...

I MISS MY LITTLE PUNK PRINCESS!! I cannot believe how big she is getting!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

The outfit totally turned out cute! She is a total crack up and it looks like you guys had a total blast! I love that she was trying to push the big pumpkins!
She is the cutest thing ever and cute idea for a costume!

BL said...

That is such a cute costume! I need to get up to that pumpking patch, but with Celah being so small still I hate taking her anywhere! Maybe next year.

The Little family said...

Too bad we missed each other at the P.P.! That was the best one jake and I have ever been to!! Hailee looks so cute in her costume!! See ya soon!

Sara said...

Hailee looks so darn cute! I'm going to take my little guy this Saturday to get his picture taken.
And, HOPEFULLY, I'll see you at church this Sunday...I feel like I don't see anyone because I'm spending the whole day in the Mother's Lounge. Church seems to make Max hungry!

Todd Family said...

Hey we are seeing you guys tomorrow! Yay! I'm excited to see Hailee too..she is so dang cute!

Rachel Kirk said...

Thanks for coming to see me there. Hailee is too cute. Good job on the costume.