Monday, April 5, 2010

Ward Baby Shower

My friend Susi gave me an awesome shower for our ward. She is such a great friend and I really appreciate all that she (and everyone else) did for the shower. They are all so thoughtful and I got so many wonderful gifts!
My friend Amy in the ward made this cake....and she even made the bottle! I thought it was a real bottle, but its made out of chocolate. AMAZING! After everyone ate the great food, we played a fun memory matching game
And then opened the gifts!
Thanks again so much to everyone!


AfterI brought all of the gifts home, Hailee played with them for several days! She would put them in one bag and then to another and then to the drawers, and then do it all over again! She is such a little organizer. It is so cute too because with every outfit, she would hold it up and say "Baby" and then rub my tummy. She is going to be such a great big sister! (And yes, my child is naked.....it was another pool day for her! lol)

3 comments:

Williams Forever said...

I sure was fun at your shower. Hope you got what you wanted and needed. Good luck with your newborn. Call ya later.

Jill Duncan said...

Wow that cake looks so good! Love naked Hailee!!! :)

The Murdocks said...

that cake is so cute!!! I bet it was good. I'm so excited for you that you're having a boy!! I hope you are feeling as great as you look! When is the lucky day?