Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Warrior Man!

April 10th 2010, Gregg and his friend Will ran in the Warrior Dash in Lake Elsinore. Gregg's Dad and step mom came down for the weekend to support and cheer him on in the race! It was alot of fun to watch him! He loved it and did a great job in it!


Each runner was given a warrior hat in their goodie bags!


Gregg and Will....what manly men they are in those hats!

Hailee anxiously waiting to watch Daddy race through the mud pit!


Go Gregg go!


After the race! They had so much fun!

He was filthy and stunk of Lake Elsinore mud! lol


So I gave him a congrats kiss standing as far away as I could!

Cheryl, Gregg and his Dad Dave


They had to wash the mud off in the lake....and can you see that smiling face....need I say more???


Hailee was beat after being in the sun for so many hours that day! Thank goodness for the wagon for her to relax in


That night after the race, we had a big BBQ at our house. Gregg's brother Chad and his wife and kids ended up being in town (They stayed at a beach house the entire week) so they came over, as well as my parents, Kip and his cute little family! I wish I would have taken pictures, but our house was packed full of fun, and I totally forgot to pull it out! Bummer! But we had a great time seeing everyone!
While Dave and Cheryl were here, we had a belated Easter egg hunt. It was alot of fun!

Dave, Hailee and Cheryl. She loves the bunny they gave her. She calls it "Buns"

On April 11th, we went on a nice hike back in the hills. The only downside to the hike was that it was FREEZING cold and WINDY! But, still fun!

Hailee asks everyday to go hiking! She sure loves the outdoors already!


My doctor would have killed me if he knew I was out hiking hills this far along pregnant! lol. Thank goodness I didn't slip on the steep hills and go into labor!


We enjoyed having Dave and Cheryl here and look forward to our next visit with them!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Fun, fun pictures! You guys have been busy bee's these days! Love all the pictures and also glad you did not slip on those hills or put yourself into labor.

Shannon said...

I love that you blogged the day before you were having a baby! Good for Gregg!