Monday, April 5, 2010

Backyard Fun

The time is sure flying by fast! I keep telling myself every night that I am going to catch up on my blogging, but by the time the night rolls around, I am too exhausted But...it is my goal to get caught up in the next two weeks before Jake comes!
Gregg has been spending alot of time in the back yard lately. He has been getting it ready for grass so Hailee will have a fun yard to play in this summer! While Gregg has been working on the grass, Hailee has been working on her flowers! Grandma gave Hailee these little pots and seeds to plant and Hailee has had so much fun with it! After about a week, we transplanted them into a little planter, and they are growing good! Hailee enjoys watering them everyday!


With the warmer weather that we had been having, Hailee decided it was time to work on her tan. I guess she is going for the full body, no tan line, type of tan, because she kept refusing to put her bathing suit on. I say,"Hey, she's young...let her enjoy it!" lol. By end of each day, this is usually how she ends up. Hailee has also decided to go on the "no nap" schedule, which at first, was EXTREMELY hard for me. But I actually really enjoy it now because I feel like I am able to get so much more accomplished in the day! We can now go shopping at 3pm when that used to be in the middle of her nap. The best part too is that she is usually asleep at the latest by 8pm now. (When she took naps, we were lucky to get her in bed by 10pm!)

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun! Exciting that you will have grass in your backyard. Maybe that will happen some day for us??? Maybe? Love all the shots and that baby shower cake was AMAZING!!!

Amanda said...

What cute pictures. I love the nude sun bathing. Don't we all wish we could do that? Let her go for it! :)
And the pick of her passed out with her doll is just too sweet. Tired girl. Glad you are adjusting to no naps. It is tough at first, but like you said, it comes with its own perks.