Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer Days...

Hailee is at a point where she LOVES to eat all of the foods that we do.Well, I guess she loves the flavors, but then she spits out the actual food once she has sucked on it! Anyways, my Mom loves figs and was eating one and Hailee kept trying to grab it. We didn't think that she would actually like it, but oh my gosh! She LOVED it!
Our precious "Boo Boo Bears!"
Hailee and I were outside watching Uncle Ricky paint his new trailer to take the quad with him up to school this fall. Hailee loved sitting on it! She will definitely be one to love quads at a young age!
Hailee and Mom on her quad


Hailee loves being outside. Everyday we take a blanket out in the grass and blow bubbles, play with toys and watch cars drive by. She has so much fun!
On Friday night, August 15, we went down to Dos Lagos with Jen and James Ward. We went to "Pinkberry" because so many people have been talking about how good it is, and wow...it was disgusting! It tasted like you are eating iced over sour cream! Golden Spoon is still by far the best place! Anyways, we still had alot of fun with them!
On Saturday Aug. 16 Gregg, Hailee and I went back down to Dos Lagos to listen to a band play. We weren't too sure about it, but it ended up being alot of fun! There were a ton of people there and Hailee loved the music!



We absolutely love summer time and getting out as much as we can! The weather is just so perfect and we love spending time together as a family!

15 comments:

The Hansons said...

so cute! hailee looks more and more like you every time i see her pics!

Emily said...

Summer is my favorite time of the year too! I have no interest to try Pinkberry either. I would rather go to cold stone...

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sundbergs said...

She is so cute. I am with you I love summer nights and ejjoying hte out doors.

Amanda said...

Isn't it fun when they get to try new foods. I don't know who it is more exciting for...the mom or the baby.
And oh my, I am right there with you on pinkberry. We drove downtown to try some because people won't shut up about it...the only reason I could eat mine is because it had A LOT of chocolate chips on it. Ugh!

Amanda said...

Isn't it fun when they get to try new foods. I don't know who it is more exciting for...the mom or the baby.
And oh my, I am right there with you on pinkberry. We drove downtown to try some because people won't shut up about it...the only reason I could eat mine is because it had A LOT of chocolate chips on it. Ugh!

Trent and Kristi said...

don't you just wish summer can last forever? well I guess in socal it kindof does. So I can't get over how much Hailee looks like your family - it really is amazing! 100% you! so much fun! Maybe one of my kids will actually look like me! (at least people won't ever doubt who Kami's daddy is):)

Kelly said...

I love Summer too! Good to know that Pinkberry is gross. I'm not a big frozen yogurt or ice cream fan anyway.

P.S. Thanks for bringing by the swing and bouncer. Sorry I didn't call you back. We were in Mammoth.

Alison said...

Alex loves figs too. Ate them last year and is loving them again now their back. What baby can't resist yummy fruit?

Rachel Kirk said...

Pinkberry is gross! i hated it. You all look so cute and i can't believe how fast time flies. Hailee is so cute and we need to all hang out!

Emily said...

That makes me laugh about Pinkberry, it does have an odd after taste to it. I only like it because of the fruit and calorie content. But, I found a better place in Hunnington Beach by the pier.

Anonymous said...

I'v still yet to try the so called passion of the pink. You're the first negative that I've heard. I'll let ya know what I think when I finally get around to trying it. Sounds like a fun evening,, Charliee has that same sweatshirt, so cute. I got it on the clearance rack at target,,,,,,,, yessss.

BL said...

thanks for the heads-up about pinkberry... i had been wanting to go. Where do you get hailee's cute headbands?

Jenn said...

I have not tried Pinkberry either...hopefully soon though! Looks like lots of summer fun.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like a ton of fun and Hailee is seriously one of the cutest babys I have ever seen! I feel so lucky to be her auntie! I love that all these pics are outside! LOoks like you are getting the most you can out of the summer. I need to spend more time outside. I never even got tan this summer. DARN!
Cute pics and I LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL!!