Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pamper Ourselves

This past Saturday my friend Jen invited me to go with her to a "Ladies Only Pool Day" here in Corona. No kids were allowed, so that meant we were able to relax for as long as we wanted to and to just spoil ourselves for an afternoon! This party was alot of fun! They had vendors with purses, jewelry, candles and more, there was an awesome pool and slide to enjoy, and they even had cabana boys that kept everyone cool with spritzer bottles and served us our drinks and frozen cold towels. It was alot of fun and thank you Jen for inviting me!


In front of the pool Us with the host of the party (Jen knows her)Us with the cabana boys

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like fun! I was invited to that party too, I was sad I already had plans!

Geri the host is Heathers mom... do you know who I am talking about? I cant think of her last name.

Emily said...

Looks like a blast! Those boys looked like fun :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How fun!!!! It is for sure something that a girl needs every once in a while. I am glad that you were able to go and have fun. You two look great!!!

Sundbergs said...

Sounds like fun. I am doing something like that next week. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun! I was really sad I couldn't be there...Yeah I have been running, I think I am addicted! You will have to let me know if you are doing any 10K's, I would love to do one. I don't think I'm ready for a 1/2 marathon yet. Talk to you soon!

Kelly said...

Sounds fun!!

Jill Duncan said...

Looks like a nice, relaxing day! Mom's need days like that now and again!