Sunday, May 30, 2010

Newborn Photo Shoot

One thing I absolutely love is seeing a newborn photographed. They grow up way too fast so its wonderful to have their tiny little bodies captured.
We were lucky to have two newborn photo shoots of Jake. I have so many more I want to post of his photo shoots, but I can't get the pictures to upload. So, I will try again tomorrow.
These first pictures were taken when Jake was 7 days old. I just absolutely love them. He was definitely a hard one to take pictures of because he was awake 90% of the time!
Isn't he just so dang cute!?! (These were taken by Sarah Lyn Photography....she is not only my sister in law, but also a great friend! )




These next amazing pictures were taken by my friend Amanda. (Amanda Fein Photography) He is 10 days old and again, he was a stinker and would not sleep during the photo shoot! But the pictures turned out awesome and I love them!

3 comments:

Williams Forever said...

oh how precious...Hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need anything, ok.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

He made it easy because he is so dang handsome. Well it was easy accept for when he decided to poo on me :) Love him!!! He has already changed so much!

Shannon said...

ohhhh.... those came out great! He looks different already since we've seen him!