Monday, May 17, 2010

More of the birth....

I know I have already done a post about Jake's birth, but now that I finally uploaded the rest of my pictures, I can add some more. So after this post, I can officially move onto more recent ones!
This is me on April 23 2010 before leaving for the hospital. My LAST belly shot! Yeah!! At the hospital hooked up to the monitors and the start of our new life as a family of four
One happy Daddy who was anxious for Jake to get here!

This might be a little too much for some to handle...but I thought it was awesome! With Hailee I had no clue what the c-section looked like, but this time because it was planned, Gregg was allowed to take pictures. I'm only posting one so you won't throw up...but I think it's pretty cool! And this is Jakes first breath of life! And right after he took his first breath, he peed all over the doctor. That a boy!
Jake getting his first bath at the hospital
In the nursery waiting for Mommy to come out of recoveryWhen Jake was brought to me, he was sucking his thumb! How cute! Hailee was never a thumb sucker, so it was so crazy to see a baby with his thumb in his mouth!


My first time holding my son

Hailee meeting her brother

Proud Grandparents


Look at those big long feet! He is going to be tall!

All bundled up


Daddy getting him ready to go home


I was so excited to be leaving the hospital! Especially with a new baby in my arms!


The car ride home


3 comments:

Amanda said...

He is just precious as can be! That is neat that they let you take pictures during the c-section...I know most places won't. If I was you I would have totally wanted to see what was going on there too! I am so happy for you guys and that Jake is here and doing well!

Erin said...

he is a darling little one! im glad moms and mother in laws exist for things like this. Im glad you are up and doing well. congratulations!!!

Barbara said...

Congrats! Btw, you look great right after delivery... I wish I looked like that! =) Beautiful family.