Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lots of stuff....

Back in May, we celebrated my Moms birthday. (May 5th) We went up to their house earlier in the day so Gregg and Hailee could swim. She is definitely our little water girl!Look how tiny he looks!
For Christmas, I had gotten a turbie twist from my mother in law and fell in love with it! So I HAD to buy one for my Mom so she could fall in love with it too! And she did! The best thing to own! Robinson tradition...fingers in the frosting!
Mom got two new pocket knifes! Long story short, she got hers taken away from her at the airport...she forgot they were in her hiking backpack!

Grandma with her girls

Mom and Dad are so awesome! They just got back from a night run in the hills
Our sleeping beauty

Lil Prince Charming

For Mother's Day everyone came to our house for a nice dinner and gifts. I can't believe this was the only picture I took that day!


1 comment:

The Ward Family said...

Hey Laurie! You look great! Been so busy with Joce swim lessons and stuff. This is her last week so promise to come visit after this. Hope you're doing well and hope to c u Saturday.