Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Carnival

Hailee and I went to a Halloween carnival at the elementary school by our house on October 9th with our friend Jenn and her daughters. It was a really cute carnival. The games were pretty cheesy, but Hailee still had a great time! I love the holidays and all of the festivities that go on! Makes the holidays so much fun! She played the sucker game and won tickets each time for picking the sucker with the yellow bottoms!

She played the fishing game. She won a coupon for a free gold fish, but I asked the person if we could trade it in for another ticket! I know, how sad of me to do that! But I really didn't want to take care of a fish that would probably die after a week!
Enjoying her sucker!
Morgan and Hailee
Hailee and McKayla

9 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I love the Halloween shirt she has on!!

BL said...

Hailee is looking so grown up! Oh my gosh. And.. sorry about on facebook when you were trying to talk to me. I was on the phone so i got sidetracked. We are moving on the other side of main street. It will still be in our ward so we are excited. Oh its right next door to the Bradfords.

Jeni said...

I love Hailee's Halloween shirt! That girl has got some serious eyelashes. Congrats on being pregnant!! Am I creepy that I can't wait to find out what you're having???....

Amanda said...

It feels like all of the sudden Hailee looks so big! Maybe it is because she is almost 2, maybe because she is going to be a big sister...I don't know! She just looks so grown up. Looks like you guys are having lots of halloween fun!

Jenn said...

Thats funny you didnt want to take home the goldfish! Hailee is getting so big! She is a doll!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Look how festive and into the Halloween spirit you are!!! Glad you are doing fun stuff like this. I can't wait to do that stuff with Brooke next year when she can understand it a little more!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Looks like a fun party. Hailee is looking more and more like you every time you post I swear. I wish we lived close to eachother so she and Reed could be friends!

Jeni said...

I got her jacket at Target (aka my favorite place, besides old navy, for Olivia's clothes). Be prepared for some chilly weather! I think we're supposed to be in the 50's next week! brrrrrrrrrrr.

Jeni said...

oh. you're coming next MONTH. well it's sure to be cold then, too! :)