Monday, October 19, 2009

12 Weeks...

I think its about time I start blogging more about my pregnancy! I am 12 weeks along now and am finally starting to feel a little better.
This pregnancy has been real hard on me, emotionally and physically. I don't know if its because its my second or what, but I am so ready for things to get easier! The first 10 weeks I had been nauseous 24/7. I honestly wish I would puke just to get the nasty feeling over, but that never happened. I would wake up nauseous, go through out my day being nauseous and then go to bed still being nauseous! I am so happy that it has mostly gone away!
Other than that, I am still exhausted all the time. The hard thing lately is that Hailee has been horrible at taking naps so I haven't been able to get much of a break or nap.
Other than that, I feel so blessed and grateful to be pregnant again! We are so excited to be having another child on the way. Hailee is so cute with always rubbing my tummy. I don't think she understands that there is a baby in there, but she knows something is happening. (Probably because my stomach is getting so big already!!! Ahh!!!!) But we are thrilled for Hailee to have a sibling and for us to have another baby to call our child!
Here is a horrible 12 week belly shot! I'm just getting ready for bed and looking ghetto and I have a full tummy of food! Maybe I'll re take another one tomorrow so it doesn't look so big! Enjoy!

12 comments:

Amanda said...

12 weeks already! Crazy! It's amazing how fast pregnancy goes by...when it's not you pregnant :) Glad you are feeling a bit better. Based on your symptoms I am going to say you are having a boy. And your belly is cute! I wish I looked like that before going to bed :)

Emily said...

I am so thrilled for you! I love that you are having a baby! You are so small it cracks me up that you think you look big in that picture. I wish I looked like that!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I cant believe that you are already 12 weeks, that is super crazy to me!! It's going so fast. Just think it's almost November and you find out what you are having in Dec. The fact that you feel so different this time makes me think it's a boy but everything else makes me think it's a girl. Especially you having dreams about a girl?
Of course you are itty bitty and you will be your entire pregnancy because that is how you roll :) You look great! Still see the six pack!

AmandaFienPhotography said...

That is how my stomach normally looks you skinny minnie! 12 weeks went by fast! Another friend of mine will be 10 weeks on Friday! This makes me want to have another one...but I have to wait until Griffin is 2!

Danny and Laura said...

I was so sick when I was pregnant with Alyssa until I was maybe 15 weeks along and believe me, throwing up didn't make the nasea go away. Be grateful that you aren't throwing up. I hardly remember being sick with Ashley, so a different pregnancy doesn't necessarily mean a different sex for the baby, just a different baby. Glad that you are feeling better.

BL said...

you crazy woman! you look so skinny still! With Celah, I was sick the whole day also, its not fun! I didnt start feeling better until 4 or 5 months along. IT sucked.

The Ward Family said...

Glad you're feeling a little better. You looks so awesome!

Chelsea Stewart said...

That's so exciting number 2 is on the way! It's hard enough being prego, I can't imagine having to chase after a toddler all day too. But that's mommyhood! Hang in there!

Barbara said...

You look great! Hope you feel better!

Jessica said...

i can't believe i didn't post a comment yet...sorry! you look great, and yes i agree with sarah, i can't believe youare 12 weeks already, this pregnancy is going to fly by! I'm excited to see what your having, i think it's a boy :) what are you hoping for?

Genn said...

Hi Laurie,

I hope you start feeling better soon! It is so hard to not feel well during pregnancy when you have another little one to watch over already!

I LOVE the matching aprons your mom made for you and your little girl! I have been wanting one too, and they seem so expensive everywhere. Those are really cute!

Todd Family said...

Are you really pregnant? seriously...i don't see a belly at all...especially this "huge" belly that you are talking about?!