Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Fun

We are LOVING the new fall weather! It has been so nice! We are able to keep the windows opened all day and don't have to run our AC at night!
Since the fall weather is here, that means we are able to play outside more! So, we decided to celebrate and bought Hailee a new outdoor play slide! She absolutely LOVES it. The first day we had it, she played on it for an HOUR straight! Since then, she still plays on it through out the entire day!
This past weekend we met up with Gregg's cousins, The Hardys. (Kenny, Kristi and their six kids and Julie and Karen) We met them at Disneyland and had so much fun! I have NEVER seen it that crowded before, it took us an hour from once we exited the freeway until we were able to park (which was like a mile away! The parking structure was completely FILLED and we were sent to the boon-docks!) But we were still able to have a great time! Hailee LOVED seeing her cousins, especially Kennedy! We can't wait until we can see them all again!I love these next two pictures of Hailee! She is such a little model for the camera!The daddy's and their girls!

I was bummed I wasn't able to get a group shot, but I think that might have been almost impossible with that many kids! But I'm glad we got a few!

5 comments:

The Murdocks said...

I can't believe how grown up Hailee is. She is adorable! Good thing you have a baby coming soon!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like fun times with the cousins!!! Brooke can't wait to play with Hailee!
I love these pictures of her by the way, she looks so grown up, it is CRAZY!!!!

Emily said...

What a fun day!!!! I love the Fall too and I am going to Disneyland on my birthday! So exciting :)

Sundbergs said...

So I just saw all these posts. I know i told you when I saw you but congrats again on baby number two.

Shannon said...

ha, I just realized we did the same post title. Come on, where's the moyers at the patch? ha....Man, Hailee is so gorgeous, but Deacon is a lucky boy!