Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Update Part 1

So I am going absolutely CRAZY with our computer being so messed up right now! It was attacked by probably THOUSANDS of viruses and now we have to take it in! So, I am on my parents computer finally doing an update!
Well, summer has been so much fun! It seems that every week something is going on!
We have continued to go rock climbing! This past week was a blast! Our group consisted of Us, Kip, Sarah, Brooke, Ricky, Will, Shelly and Kai. We can't wait to go again!



I'm outta time now! Gotta head to work! So this will have to hold everyone over until I get a chance to finish all my posts! I know you are just DYING to know what we have been up to! lol

7 comments:

Amber said...

Where is that rock climbing place? Shawn and I would love to go and take the kids.

The Ward Family said...

That upside down climbing looks crazy. I would die without my computer :)

Todd Family said...

Bouldering is so sweet! Looks like fun! Is that place in Corona or did you go to the one in Anaheim?

The Hansons said...

looks like a ton of fun!!! did you every try Macafee to help your computer? we use that and havent had one virus for about 2 yrs now. if you need help, im sure collin could walk you through it :)

Amanda said...

That place looks like so much fun! But I think you are nuts for doing it without harnesses. That is so neat. Good luck with the computer.

Alison said...

Looks like fun! Alex says "Me too, me too! I will climb it."

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That was SO MUCH FUN!!! Thanks for the invite. We need to go sometime again with you guys. Maybe after my knee is better I will be more brave. You and Gregg are SO GOOD at climbing!
Do you have the big group picture of us all at Sea World on your camera?? I want a copy if you do :)