Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hailee's Newest Sayings

So I am really bad at writing the small things down that I don't want to forget...so I decided to make it a goal to use this blog more as a journal so I don't forget everything!
Today Hailee and I went and hung out at my parents house. She loves her Grandma and Grandpa so much!
Anyways, I had made Hailee eggs for dinner (Which is usually her #1 favorite food) but tonight she didn't eat much of it. So Grandma asked Hailee is they were gross, and Hailee said "Gross!!! Gross!!!" It was just too cute! So, we threw the eggs away and I think I ended up feeding her something else.
Later tonight Hailee had Grandma stay outside on the porch with her and then Hailee would ring the doorbell, come running and yelling "Hi Guys!!!" and then she would run back out! She did this for at least a half hour! She thought it was the funniest thing!

So as a recap.....some of her newest words/phrases:
"Gross!"
"Hi Guys!"
"Grandma/Grandpa" (She has said these two for a while...but they are very clear sounding now)
"oh no"
"Oh Shet" (Oh shoot)

It is so fun that Hailee is finally starting to use more words! She has always been a huge jibber jabber girl, but never seemed to care about using real words because she is able to communicate so well without them! So we are so proud that she is using big girl words now too!
I will try and get a new post done tomorrow with pictures and what we have been up to this past month!

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I bet her little voice sounds so cute. Try to get it on tape. I'd love to hear her. We miss u guys! Hope all is well!

Ashley said...

Hahahha. I love the "oh shet" one. What a cute little girl. She is getting so big!