Monday, August 10, 2009

Celebrations!

Yesterday August 9th, we had a big "celebration" at our house! We celebrated Ricky coming home from college for a few weeks, both his and my Dad's birthdays, our cousin Brian and his family moving to CA and our friend Dev for starting law school! Getting together with family/friends is always alot of fun!
The Girls!
Lisa, Sarah, Brooke, Laurie, Hailee, Grandma (Mom), Marynn, Robby and Shannon
The Guys
Ricky, Gregg, Uncle Bob, Kip, Brian, Grandpa (Dad) and Dev
The cute cousins!
Hailee was so done with pictures!Hailee holding her new cousin Brooke for the first time! She loved it!
The coolest brothers!Play time
One cute family!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a great time! Everytime I look at your picture Laurie, it inspires me to want to workout and look so much more fit! You are such a beautiful person inside and out and have the cutest family ever!

The Ward Family said...

I LOVE the last picture of you guys. You guys are so beautiful!

Sundbergs said...

Getting family together is really the best. You guys look so cute with all the girls together.

Todd Family said...

Hailee is so dang cute! I love the pic of the brothers and Hailee in the back just chillin! :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That was so much fun at your house that night! I think we all had a total blast! SO glad to all get together! I need to post these on my blog, just gotta get my butt down on the computer for long enough to do it :) I am getting so behind on stuff! Yikes!

Erin said...

what a fun celebration day. What a fun family and what a fun new house. Yay for a fun day to celebrate!!!

Shannon said...

ahhh....That better not be hailee's new man!!! jeez we leave for a week and she's moved on! ha, cute pics!

Chris Ebert said...

What a wonderful family event.. I love the new house!