Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Working!

So our computer has been messed up FOREVER.... and tonight my Dad was able to fix it for us! It has been KILLING me not being able to blog every couple of days! So now I have soooo much to catch up on! Be ready for LOTS of pictures!

Summer Part 2!
We have spent ALOT of days at the pool this summer! Nothing better than soakin' up the rays and splashing around in the cold water when its 105 degrees outside! We have had several friends and family join us in the pool time play!
Hailee also loves to take her dolly to the pool to swim! She pulls her baby around everywhere!
This past summer, Hailee has also learned how to swim with her floaties on! She also LOVES to jump off the side of the pool (with no one catching her) and goes under the water and comes back up laughing and wants to do it all over again! She is such a water girl and so many times this summer people have called her the copper tone baby! She definitely had the tan lines to be one!
Hailee with her cousins (Krissy's boys)
Hailee and my cousin Shannon
While Shannon was in town, we had a girls night out! It was alot of fun!

The weekend of August 16th my family went down to our favorite hotel, Paradise Point. My cousin Shannon was in town too, so she came with! It was alot of fun! We spent the weekend at the hotel and Sea World. It was also alot of fun because Rick was down from school and was able to come with us too! We had a blast at Sea World! We went on all of the adult water rides and got SOAKED! Those rides are seriously so much fun! We also spent alot of time out by the pools at the resort. The last day we were in San Diego we went down to Mission Beach and shopped, rode the roller coaster (Which I will probably never do again! That thing was so rough! I swear I thought my head was going to fall off!) and walked the boardwalk! Gregg was missed this whole trip. We was stuck at work =( Hopefully the next time he can come!
This is what it takes for Hailee and I to go away for a weekend!Our favorite poolSwimming with Grandma and GrandpaWatching a movie by the poolEating a snack with GrandpaPictures from around the resortAt Sea World...with Uncle Ricky!Making sure Brooke is okay!How cute! Brother and sister with their kids!The group!Mission BeachI was so proud of myself for braiding Hailee's hair! I was shocked she sat still long enough to let me do both sides! It turned out pretty good for the very first time!

5 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I can't believe how much hair she has! She looks so tan too!

Jeni said...

I'm glad you're back! Gosh, I can't believe how gorgeous Hailee is. Her hair is getting so long! Olivia refuses to swim with floaties, how did you get Hailee to wear them??
Our computer is always spazzing too. It stresses me out!
Great posts!

Amanda said...

You guys sure know how to stay busy! So much fun! I am way impressed with the braids....I have not had the courage to try that one yet.

Jill Duncan said...

good job braiding her hair-it looks really cute. We LOVE that hotel too, it's such a nice hotel, and located in the best spot! Looks like you've been having a fun summer- can't believe how tan Hailee is and that she will wear floaties. Kaelyn cries everytime we try to put them on.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That was SO MUCH FUN!!!! I loved hanging with the whole family like that and I am totally going to steal some of your pictures!