Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life This Past Week....

Last weekend started off rough. Hailee woke up on Sat. March 28th with a 103.5 degree fever! What the heck?!? The night before she was as healthy as could be, and then bam! Wakes up sick! Poor girl! That morning she also threw up a couple of times! We spent Saturday through Wednesday hanging out at the house, snuggling, watching Dr. Seuss movies (her all time favorite!) and resting! By Wednesday night her fever finally broke! We were so excited that she was feeling better! We love her so much and it is always so hard to see her when she doesn't feel good!


On Friday, April 3rd, we decided to hit Disneyland. We had alot of fun! Especially Hailee! Disneyland wasn't too crowded which was nice so we pretty much walked onto the rides we wanted to hit that morning. We went on the Nemo submarine ride for the first time, which Hailee liked at first but as soon as it got pitch black inside, she started crying! After the ride was over, we went on her favorite ride, It's A Small World! The whole time she bounced around on my lap and smiled and laughed! We had such a great day together as a family!

Saturday, April 4th Gregg took off with my Dad, Kipper and Larry to explore mines out in the desert. It def. looked like they had a blast!

Today has been such a great day! Well, every day is great, but some days are just so perfect and happy! First off, one thing that starts my day off happy is going into Hailee's room and seeing this smile! This morning she decided that she was also done being in her pj's! I had no clue she knew how to undress herself! Guess she does!
After we all woke up, (around 9:30 am) we rushed over to our friends house for breakfast and conference! Conference is always so uplifting! Hailee and Deacon were also so cute together!
After we got home, Hailee took a 3 hour nap and we relaxed, took naps and then got ready for our family Easter pictures! My Mom and Dad took some great pictures for us! It was alot of fun! After the pictures, we let Hailee play on the toys for a while. It was such a beautiful day!
Once we got home and had dinner, Gregg left for work and it was just Mommy and Hailee time! I LOVE the time we get to spend with just the two of us! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE when we are all together, but our alone time is so special! Tonight Hailee and I made brownies and she was such a good helper! She helped me mix the ingredients, poor it into the pan, and even helped me eat some of the brownie mix out of the bowl! She is just too cute!
And here is a cute picture from bath time tonight!
Life is so great and I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family that I love so much!

11 comments:

Emily said...

That is the cutest post and I love the family pictures! I am glad Hailee is feeling better!

AmandaFienPhotography said...

Hailee has the longest eyelashes and the cutest little smile:)

Jeni said...

Olivia took a 3 hour nap on conference Sunday too! It was AMAZING and I actually got to listen.
I was looking at this post with Olivia on my lap and she kept pointing to Hailee and saying, "Baby! Baby!" I think she wants to be best friends. :)
I love your Easter pictures, you look beautiful!

The Ward Family said...

I love reading your posts. I love the picture of Hailee with her pajamas off in the crib. That's so funny! Great family pictures also!!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Poor thing! She seems to get a high fever often! I'm glad she is doing better though! Your family pictures sure are cute!

Leanna said...

So beautiful to love life. You're little girl is more darling everyday!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Boy looks like a busy but fun week! Love all the pictures that you got! Your parents did a good job on your family shots! Hailee is super duper cute and it is so cute that she has a best buddie! Good times, hopefully no more feavers for a long time!

Jessica said...

sick again!? that girl is crazy, poor thing. I like the easter family shots, i love the one with you and gregg on the bench it came out cute!

Amanda said...

I miss the days of 3 hour naps. Makenna is too old for them and kellen is too young for them :) Enjoy it while it lasts. You make me want to take Makenna to disneyland. She looks so happy there.

Trent and Kristi said...

Wow - you guys have been busy! I have had sick kids this week too - such a bummer! But to be honest, I kind of like the cuddle time I get with them! Love the easter pics - so cute, and can't believe how much Hailee is growing up! Kami doesn't even know how to undress herself really and she's almost 2!! Very cute pics!

Lyndzee of EP said...

How cute is Haylee?? You seem busy but enjoying at the same time,,,, hope you had a great Easter!!