Monday, March 23, 2009

Run Way Walk.....Grandpa Style!



Oh my gosh...Hailee is seriously the funniest little girl EVER!!! She has so much personality and she LOVES being the center of attention! Tonight she was walking around with her purse being all girly like usual, so my Dad decided to show her how to do the "runway" walk. LOL...First off...don't ask me HOW my Dad knows the walk...but he does! This is Hailee's own twist of his runway walk! She was doing this for over half an hour! We were busting up laughing which made her do it over and over and OVER!!! She thought it was pretty funny too!

8 comments:

Ryan and Brindi said...

she is so cute! i love how she was sticking her little bum out as she was walking! how fun!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Cute! Future Model for sure!

Shannon said...

hahahah,,, i love that girl!!! Okay, so I was waiting for the video of your dad doing it!

Jessica said...

hahahahahahahah

The Ward Family said...

I watched it over and over! I just love her! Thanks for sharing.

Barbara said...

Funny! I love it when they start imitating.

Amanda said...

I would be interested to see your dad's version of that :) I love when little kids clap for themselves, too funny!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She looks like she is walking like an old man :) now I really want to see a video of what your dad was showing her! How funny!