Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Simply Irresistible!

Have you ever had anything in life that you just HAVE to have? Something that you just CAN NOT resist? Well, let me tell you....my daughter Hailee is just SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE! Her smile is so contagious! I LOVE it! This afternoon I was rocking her to sleep for her nap, and of course at first, she wasn't that tired. So, I closed my eyes pretending I was asleep, and I peeked one eye open to see if hers were closed, and all I got was a HUGE smile and giggle from her! I couldn't help but smile back and laugh! She is the sweetest, most loving girl ever! It makes me so happy to see how excited she gets to see me (and Gregg, and my parents) everyday! She glows with joy and happiness and is just so darn cute! I love her to PIECES!I'm her Mom so I am definitely allowed to brag about her!
But, I can not IMAGINE life with out her! She is truly a blessing in our lives and we are so thankful to have her as our daughter!

6 comments:

Haley and Mitch said...

She really is cute - you two make cute kids!

Jessica said...

aww, i totally know how you feel. i actually just got online to post a blog on how much i love my riley...it's long over due...we are so lucky aren't we?!

Jeni said...

I feel the SAME WAY about Olivia. It's amazing. Isn't being a mom the best??

Amanda said...

Those are good moments to have and to put down in words. Although I know that the love and joy and happiness that your child brings to your life is impossible to express with words alone. Being a mother is the most amazing things. Hailee is beautiful and lucky to be so loved by a mother like you.

BL said...

she really is so precious! I had one of those moments with celah this morning. We are so lucky to have precious babies to make life all better.

Devin and Kelly said...

first of all she looks so much like you! and you are getting me so excited to have my little girl!