Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy 30th!


Zippity dooh dah, zippity ay,
My oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine comin your way,
Zippity dooh dah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Happy Birthday Gregg!
We are so sad that you can't be here today to celebrate! We miss you and can't wait for you to get home from Texas! We hope that you still have a great day! We will celebrate when you get home! We love you!


Today, Sept. 23 2008 is Gregg's 30th Birthday! Gregg is such an amazing man. He is my best friend, my other half, the one that makes me smile and the man that does everything he can to make sure he has a happy family. He truly is amazing. He is someone who can keep me laughing so long that we forget what we were laughing about! He is a wonderful Daddy to Hailee. Hailee loves him so much! He is a hard worker, one that will sacrifice all that he has for his family, a man who people look up to, a man who is a good example to others around him and a man who words can't fully describe. He is the man I LOVE! I am so blessed to be married to him.
I am so excited for him to get home this week!
Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Happy Birthday Gregg! He is pretty awesome. It'll be fun to hang out when he gets back!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Gregg! Too bad he's not home to celebrate with you. At least it's aonly a few more days!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gregg!!! You will love your 30's....

Take care, Julie and Chris

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Gregg! He sounds like a wonderful husband!

Sundbergs said...

Happy birthday. . . sucks you have to be gone. We would love to get together again.

Jill Duncan said...

I'm sure you can't wait to see him again, and I bet he feels the same way. He sounds like a great husband!!

Sara said...

Sorry you guys can't be together on his birthday. :( I bet he can't wait to get home to celebrate with you.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Happy Happy Birthday Greggie dear!!! Can't wait for you to get home so we all can play and celebrate your BIG DAY!!! Cool Post and Tribute to an AMAZING MAN!!!