Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Silly Goose

We just can't get enough Hailee in a day! I know that we are with her 24/7, but they just need to make days LONGER so we will have more time with her! She is growing up way to fast! It is definately SO exciting, but at the same time, I wish each stage was longer because we enjoy it so much!



Well, Uncle Ricky (how cute sounding, huh!?!) is back down from college. Hailee and Ricky have a special bond with eachother. They both have a passion for music. You wouldn't think that a baby could have that type of passion at so young, but she does. She absolutely LOVES to hit the keys on the piano. Her favorite show was American Idol. She could sit for almost the whole show just watching and listening to the music. Funny thing is that her favorite was Jason Castro! (Sick is you might ask me!) But as soon as he came on, she immediately would turn to the tv to watch him! It was so funny! Anyways, I'm totally getting off of the subject, but like I said, Uncle Ricky is back in town and on Tuesday July 22nd, we celebrated his 22nd birthday! It was so much fun! He had a few friends over and all of our family and wow.... what a LOUD and FUN night! Happy Birthday again Rick!



On July 21st and 23rd (bear with me for the exact dates, this is so I will remember) we just played with Hailee around the house, and of course, took pictures! Here are some pictures of our sweet little girl.
Hailee's new shoes
She loves her crib!Helping Mom with laundryWiped out after a long, hard day of playing

5 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I just can't get enough of her. I agree, the days need to be longer!

Jeni said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she can stand!!! Even though she's holding on to something, that's pretty amazing. She is so precious!

Amanda said...

I can so relate to the feeling. Isn't it funny when we have baby seperation anxiety?
I can't believe how big Hailee is looking. I swear you were just prego. Now she is standing at the laundry basket! Crazy!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She sure is growing up way way too fast it just kills me how fast they grow. She is so stinkin cute, I just think that the entire time I am with her, how stinkin cute she is and her personality just makes it better. Her and Rick are the same too becuase they both are just a joy to be around. Love all the pics and the posts!

Kelly said...

Hailee's sleeping pictures always crack me up! She sleeps in the funniest positions. Derek pretty much wakes up just how I put him down. By the way, I love the girrafe on her wall... so cute!