Sunday, July 27, 2008

8 Months of Heaven

So every month I say that I can't believe how fast time flys by! But, I am being so serious! I can't believe that yesterday 7/26/08, Hailee turned 8 MONTHS old! She is in such a fun stage! She crawls everywhere, pulls up to a standing position on anything she can get her hands on and babble talks so much! The only hard part is that for about a week or so now, she has been MAJORLY FUSSY! We think her top two teeth are coming in because her gums are very swollen, so I am hoping that is what is causing this fussiness. But other than that, she is our piece of Heaven that we get to live with everyday. We honestly could have not asked for a better daughter! We love her so much and are so proud of all her!


Yesterday we went on an awesome hike with the family! I will say that we did that to celebrate Hailee's 8 month birthday! We went up to Mt. Baldy. Honestly, this hike was the closest thing to Utah hiking. It was beyond beautiful, especially knowing that it was here in So Cal! We hiked up to the Saddle back, and then came back down. Along most of the trail there was a river with small waterfalls and pine trees! So BEAUTIFUL! Hailee did so good the entire time! We all had so much fun and will be definitely going on this hike again. It sure was a perfect day! Kipper brought Echo and he was the all time most awesome, tough dog up there. The other dogs were all little yippee dogs!She loved drinking out of Grandmas camel back.
We made it to Saddle back. Awesome 7 mile hike!

Hailee absolutely LOVED the dirt!

She also loved trying to eat the rocks!

Gregg finding his way under the fallen tree


Petrified tree


Uncle Ricky in the freezing cold water


Mom and Dad (aka Grandma and Grandpa)


You can definitely tell if someone had fun by how dirty they got. She must have had a blast!


On Friday July 25 2008, My Mom, Ricky and I took some of our clients from work on an 11 mile hike up to the Doppler on Skyline! It was alot of fun! They all did so good and we are so proud of all of the progress and hard work that they have been putting in these past couple of months!

8 comments:

Todd Family said...

Hey, you'll have to let us know where that hike is. keven and i really want to go on hikes across southern california, so if you know any sweet places...we'd love for you to share! :)

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of FUN! I saw Kipper & Sarah today and Kipper was telling us about that hike up to Baldy! What FUN!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

What a fun post, good times for sure and cute pictures!! I am SO SO SO SAD that I was not able to make it on the hike with you guys, I would have loved to be there. Next time for sure!!! I am glad Echo got to go too, he told me he had a blast! And what a champ Hailee is she is so stinkin cool and is so made for the outdoors! I love what great examples you guys are to Kipper that life does not end with a baby!

jeanine said...

What a beautiful hike!

Chrissie said...

Looks like some seriously awesome hikes! Way to go!

Emily said...

I am always amazed with all you do! I also went hiking, but I will write about it soon on my blog. It was also a camping trip!

Sundbergs said...

Lots of fun. I can;t believe she lasted that long. What a good baby.

Trent and Kristi said...

wow - what an active weekend! you make me tired just looking at your blog! So fun!