Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update from the Hardy's


We hope all of you had a wonderful Easter! We sure did! We went to Rick's single adult ward to listen to him speak...and WOW, he did such a GREAT job! He really brings the spirit in the room when he talks! It was so funny though to see so many young married couples at that ward! After church we had a great BBQ and then went on a "money" Easter egg hunt! My parents filled the eggs with money instead of candy (good choice!) and we had to each take our Easter baskets with us to search for our eggs! It was so cool! It really made us feel like little kids again! Afterwards, we had an AWESOME game of woofle ball up at the school by our house! Below are all of our "SEXY" poses! It was so much fun! (Except for the part when I hit the ball right into Rick's ankle, it left a HUGE welt! I felt so bad!)

















Well, Hailee is FINALLY starting to feel better. We found out last week once her test results that she has a urinary tract infection. Not a fun thing for a baby to have at all. She is finally starting to sleep more during the night. I'm only having to get up about 6 times now...still alot, but much better than 10-12 like I had been doing. We hope she recovers fast now that she is on antibiotics. We love her so much and hope this passes quickly!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Easter looked and sounded like a ton of fun. I bet your are so happy to be back with your family. I am sure you are especially happy to be in the sun shine..

Happy to hear Hailee is feeling better.. Keep up the updates on your blog so, we can see how you all are doing..

Take Care, Chris and Julie

Emily said...

Your Easter sounded like it was a blast, and money is always a fun thing to find! I gave all my Easter candy away from the Easter Egg hunt I went on! I am glad your angel is feeling better, Hailee is such a cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Aww,,poor baby. At least they found out what the problem was. It looks like you guys had a fun Easter,, shoot,,, I want money in my eggs!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Laurie,
Looks like you guys are doing well and having a blast being able to be with your family! Poor Hailee! I'm glad she is doing better. It's always a good feeling to know what the problem is and know that you are fixing it! Poor you too! It's hard to have to readjust to waking up at night even though it wasn't that long ago that they were newborns! :) Well, we miss you guys! Danny might be getting an internship in SD for the summer so, if he does, we will have to get together a lot! And, by the way you look so good Laurie. That doesn't surprise me though! :)
Love, Elise
P.S.I never heard back from your friend who sells the burp cloths. Did you? I think you said you were trying to order some around the same time I wanted to. Is there a better way to get a hold of her other than email? Or maybe I didn't have the right email address?!?!

Traci Elizabeth said...

The new pic of you, gregg and Hailee is ADORABLE!! I love that she is laughing in it! I am glad you had a great Easter!

Amanda said...

Looks like your fam had lots of fun! Sarah told me it was a blast. And poor baby hailee...urinary tract infections are Painful! It is sad to think of someone so tiny going through that. Glad to hear she is doing better.

Emily said...

I want money in my easter eggs. How fun! I am glad your baby is doing better. I heard urinary tract infections are common in little girls especially if you give them bubble baths, weird I know!

jeanine said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter! And I'm so glad to hear that you found out what was bothering Hailee and hopefully she'll be back on track soon!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I would have to say that was quite a fun Easter, I am so glad that the whole family is back here for now until Rick goes off to school but that will not be forever, or it better not be. Love the pictures what a fun day!

Kim said...

Getting up 10-12 times a night you must be exhausted and she must really not feel well. She is so adorable. and I love her name... I wanted to name Emma Hailee but that is Paul's daughters name and I have another niece named Hailee as well so it was a no go for me. I'm so jealous you guys are in California!! Utah just isn't the same.