Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy 4 Months!

Wow! We can't believe that Hailee is already 4 months now! (She turned 4 months yesterday!) She is such a joy in our lives and we are so blessed to have her as our daughter! She is such a silly girl already! She has sooo much personality, looks and expressions. She keeps us laughing all of the time! She has this new sound she makes... it sounds almost like a growl! She does it when she is talking to her toys or wants your attention! We have no clue where she got it from! Hailee is also already a lover of music. When my brother Ricky plays the piano, Hailee will sit there and watch him very carefully. Rick started letting Hailee sit on his lap while he plays and now she is working on hitting the piano keys herself. Some other things that Hailee has discovered are laughing and her feet!
Here are a few pictures of what she has been up to these past couple of days!











14 comments:

Sundbergs said...

cute. looks how much she is growing.

BL said...

You are so nice to say hello via "blog world" I am going private so you will have to give me your email address. Your baby looks soo cute with her chubby little legs in her bathing suit! To die for! I cant wait until ours comes...

Traci Elizabeth said...

Look at those rollie pollie legs!!! She is soooooooo cute!

Trent and Kristi said...

these are seriously some of the cutest pics ever! I love her "lounging" by the pool - priceless! Looks like she is feeling better and growing like a weed! She is adorable!

Jill Duncan said...

oh my gosh- soooo cute! Those pictures of Hailee are adorable, love the pool pictures! I just realized our girls are only a week apart. Hopefully she is feeling better now!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Oh my gosh, her little swim suit pictures are adorable! What a bathing BEAUTY!!! She has chubby legs just like Reed! So fun!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I LOVE the pool pictures, seriously, I LOVE THEM!!! What a great idea! She is growing up so quickly it is totally crazy how fast they grow! She is beautiful and such a hoot, I am so glad you guys live here so I can see that growing up process closely! Great post with all the updates on the new things she is doing!

Amanda said...

Life gets even better when they start laughing, doesn't it? Hearing my daughter laugh is probably my favorite sound in the world.
And yay that she found her feet. Bye bye socks!

Anonymous said...

U will have to FOR sure keep me posted on Hailee and how she is doing!! She is a CUTIE PIE!! ;) Hope all is well and LOVE your blog too girly!! :)

Emily said...

I love the pictures by the pool. True California girl right there! She is adorable!

Rachel Kirk said...

SOOOOOO cute! I love her smile. And i LOVE the pool pictures.

jeanine said...

she is SO adorable!

Emily said...

She is adorable, she will be a concert player one day and a swimmer it looks like from her pictures :)

Anonymous said...

love some nkd pics of her I bet herpussy is sooooooooooo nice