Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hailee

Hailee is such a fun girl. She brings so much laughter and joy into our lives and our home. We never know what sneaky thing she is up to next, or when she'll hide and jump out to scare us! I seriously cannot get enough of her. Her smile brightens up the room and her sweet, soft personality can make anyone's heart melt.
Hailee has become quite the talker now at home. She is always telling us stories, singing songs or role playing "house, cooking, etc" with her toys. She is at such a fun age and I just love being home with her everyday! Hailee is an amazing sister to Jake. She absolutely loves him. She is constantly always wanting to hold him, help change his diapers and play with him. She has really been enjoying him even more lately now that he is starting to interact a little and smile and laugh!

I won't be surprised if Hailee is asking for her own "real and working" cell phone for Christmas. She is always playing on hers (or ours) and telling us she is texting her friends. She can also push the correct speed dial number to call Grandma and Grandpa. Sometimes she'll be talking on the phone and I think she is just talking to herself until I hear Grandma or Grandpa talking on the other end! Amazing how kids so young can understand technology!
She is loving that Jake can take baths with her now. She helps bathe him and then bathes her barbies and dolls.

Hailee and Uncle Ricky have always shared a special love for music together. Ever since Hailee was 4 months old, she would sit and listen to Rick play the piano. Nothing could distract her from listening to him. Now that she is much bigger, she loves trying to play with him. Its fascinating to watch her because she doesn't pound on the keys like most kids would, she moves one finger at a time on the keys just like Rick does. Maybe a future piano player? I would be so happy!


Our little water girl! She loves to be held up super high and then thrown into the water!


She is also camera shy alot of the times.... always trying to hide behind things....what a little stinker!

More swimming! Her and her best buddy Deacon. They have been friends for almost 2 years now!

Hailee loves jumping off of the diving board...
(It looks like she is going to whack her feet on the board in this picture....yes she did....but it didn't phase her...she kept on swimming and jumping off) She is seriously one touch chick.

Jumping off the high wall

Giving her brother loves and making him laugh

Loves the park...


Okay, I'll end with this story... So, we were at the park in Corona 8/27/10 and we were playing and having a good time. Hailee was running around and going on the slides and then this cute brown haired 4yr old boy comes and starts following her around. He had been playing with a few other boys and kept watching Hailee and then left his friends to go by her. At first Hailee was always looking back since he was following her everywhere and she was giving him dirty looks. I told Hailee that I think he wants to play with her. So then she tells him to chase her and they started running around and laughing a ton. They chased each other under the slides, down the slides and all around the swings. She got tired so she sat down and said she was going to take a break. The little boy sat next to her and said "I'm going to feed you" and pulled out a bag of pistachios! lol. Anyways, a while later I told Hailee it was time to go, so we started walking back to the stroller. This little kid yells to his Mom, "I'm gonna walk her to her stroller." Before we left, he asks Hailee, "I see you again??" Lol. I could not STOP laughing! This little kid was totally trying to work it with my DAUGHTER!!! Are you serious??? It starts THIS YOUNG??? Oh man, we're in trouble!!!! lol. It was soooo cute though!!!

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

HOW FUNNY that last story is! Ha, I would be freaking out too! Love that little lady! She is getting SO BIG!!!!

Anonymous said...

I got this web page from my buddy who told me concerning this site and now this time I am visiting
this web page and reading very informative articles at
this place.

Visit my web blog: click here

Anonymous said...

kikiki

Anonymous said...

Hailee is so hot. she looks alot like my little sister. Id,like to see her hot little pussy. I bet its tasty like my sisters