Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gregg's Adventure

This past Tuesday, August 18 2010, Gregg, Rick and my Mom went hiking to the Bridge to Nowhere. They had so much fun! It's about a 10 mile hike, but you get to cross the river probably a dozen times. By the look of these pictures, it looked like they had a blast! Once I'm able to leave Jake for several hours at a time, I will definitely be doing this hike! Such a beautiful place!




By my Mom's expression....you can tell the water must have been pretty cold!


My hot man
The three amigos
And since I can't do a post with out pictures of our kids...here are some new ones....
Jake and Hailee took their first bath together tonight! (August 21 2010)
They had so much fun! Jake was kicking his legs like crazy which caused the water to splash on Hailee. She thought it was the funniest thing ever!
This afternoon Hailee heard Jake crying so she told me she would go check on him. I followed her up to his room and watched her crawl into his crib. (When did she learn to crawl up into a crib???) She layed down next to him and was giggling and making him smile and then she took several pictures of him on my cell phone. She loves her brother so much! And he loves her just as much too! They are going to be such best buds!




Hailee playing peek-a-boo
Me and Jake

2 comments:

Todd Family said...

that hike looks like so much fun! where was it?! we will definitely have to do that the next we come and visit! your babies are so beautiful by the way!!

Chelsea Stewart said...

Brandon just did that hike with the young men and he had a great time, so we are going to go back and do it soon! I did it once many years ago, but it's definitely a must do.