Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life seems to be getting busier and busier...

I really thought that after the holidays life would slow down. Boy, am I wrong. I can't believe that it is almost the end of February! This has been another busy month full of fun!
Hailee has had a busy schedule lately. From park days to parties, she has been enjoying her days.
She went to her friend Ella's 3rd birthday party at the beginning of the month. It was so darling! The theme was "Pinkalicious" and Lindsey (Ella's Mom) had made each girl their own tutu and pink princess wand. The following day, Hailee had been invited to Kaelyn's Valentine's Day party which she had a blast at! They had a huge jumper in the back yard, toys, cookie decorating and crafts. It was just too cute!


This past weekend, my Dad had called to tell me that he had a suite down in Lagunua Beach for the weekend. Him and my brother were going down (My mom was in Arizona) and they invited Hailee and I to come down and enjoy the beach! (Gregg was working). Of course we didn't want to pass up on this opportunity! We had so much fun! The weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and Hailee had such a great time with Grandpa and Uncle Ricky. Thank you so much Dad! You are the greatest!
Views looking off of the balcony from our room

Hailee adores her Uncle Ricky. (Bock) It was so precious to see these two watching the waves together!

Hailee with Uncle Rick and Grandpa








We have been having such a wonderful and fun month; but life really needs to slow down!

1 comment: