Sunday, September 27, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend (Sept 5th 2009) We went back down to Paradise Point. The first day it was just my Mom , Hailee and I. We had a blast going to the beach and the pools!


On Saturday, we headed up to my Aunt Diane's house with my Mom for my aunts surprise party! We met up with my Dad, and then after the party, I headed home because we had company coming into town that next day!

Hailee getting ready for the party
On Monday (Labor Day) Gregg, Hailee and I went back down to Paradise Point to hang out with my parents for the day! We swam all day and Hailee was in heaven!
Dad relaxing on the beach What a cute family!
Mom feeding the ducks! She was brave!

We had a great weekend! The weather was perfect and we look forward to going back down again!

No comments: