Sunday, March 15, 2009

Uncle Ricky is in town!

This past week my brother, "Uncle Ricky" came to visit the family! He is seriously the sweetest kid I know! We wish that BYU-I was here locally so we could see him all of the time! It was so much fun having him back home though! This was his only chance he had to come for a week from now until July! We are so happy he was able to come!
On Saturday we went hiking with Rick, Kip and Sarah! (Oh, and Echo too!) We went out in Elsinore on an AWESOME hike! (Literally only 2 min. away from Kippers!) It was alot of fun and I can't wait to do it again!
After the hike, Gregg (He was at a fire test during the hike) and my parents met up with us at their house for dinner and hang out!

Hailee relaxing after the hike

Hailee LOVES Echo! She kept teasing him and everytime he would run over to her she would start laughing so much and would hide in Gregg's arms! As soon as Echo would leave, Hailee would start clapping her hands for him to come back! This game went on forever!

Echo resting on me

We are so blessed to have such an awesome family and ones that are SO MUCH FUN! We love them so much!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a fun time with the family and I love your blog template!!! So cute :)

The Hansons said...

aw it looks like so much fun! these pictures are so cute! I like the one with hailee and echo!

The Ward Family said...

Family really is the best. It looks like you guys had a fun day together!

Shannon said...

fun weekend! makes me miss my fam! Oh my gosh, that dog scares me to death! deacon would love him too though...

Kipn n' Sarah said...

It was such a blast for us all to hang out, it was kinda cool to have all of us kids go on a hike with our kids! FUN!!! We need to do that hike more often, it was so perdy with all those flowers too!
I am so glad that Hailee liked Echo so much too, so sweet!
Love the family time!

Jessica said...

aw cute, sarah looks pregnant now in that picture hiking! how fun. glad you guys enjoy your family so much :)

Amanda said...

What a trooper that girl is. And isn't it hilarious that little kids can have no fear at all of this Huge Doberman?! That sounds so cute and funny.

Sundbergs said...

Looks like a fun time. I love when family get together.

Wheeler Family said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I wish I could get all of my siblings together more often!

Kelly said...

What a fun day! Tell Ricky hi for me!