Monday, May 26, 2008

6 Months of Pure JOY!

I can't believe our lil knucklehead is 6 months old TODAY! Time sure does fly by fast once you have a baby! These 6 months has been AMAZING! We love her so much! Here are a few things that she has accomplished this past month....

1. She sits up very very well

2. She is trying to learn to crawl

3. She laughs ALL the time (And she has us laughing all of the time)

4. She is started to say "Mu Mu" but I don't think she knows what that really means

5. When she is hungry, she starts going "mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm" to let us know

6. When she wants to be picked up, she reaches her arms out

7. She loves her baby food

8. She rolls over all the time

9. She puts her arms out if she wants to go to you

10. She is learning how to use her walker

11. She is learning how to "fix" all of her toys LOL

12. She plays her piano with her toes now too!

13. She loves to dance and shake her booty!

14. She absolutely LOVES music!



14 comments:

BL said...

Laurie- Hailey is truly so beautiful! I just want to kiss those little cheekies! Enjoy all of your wonderful moments with her!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe she is already 6 months old! She sure is a happy little one...she has such a big smile. Get ready for how life will change once she is on he move.

Kelly said...

She really is such a happy baby. My mom told me she saw you two at Albertsons and Hailey was all smiles... super cute, and lucky for you! =)

Emily said...

What a sweetie! Her pictures are so cute.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Awwww.... I am the luckiest auntie ever to have such cute nieces! She is so happy, so cool and so dang cute!!! I can't wait to see her tomorrow and play with her this weekend. I seriously can not believe that it has been 6 months since she was born, boy does that fly by so fast!!!! She is beautiful and you are so lucky to have such a bundle of joy in your lives. I am lucky to be her auntie too!

Heidi said...

She is so adorable! Isnt it so fun to watch them learn new things, and love it!

Jackson is now 13 months, and learning to walk... crazy how fast it all goes.

Emily said...

Enjoy the sitting stage because once she becomes mobile your life will become a whole lot busier. She is adorable!!!

Jenn said...

She is growing so fast, its hard to believe its already been 6 months. She is adorable and looks so happy.

Rachel Kirk said...

Yeah... Time for pictures!!!!! Happy 6 months Hailee.

Barbara said...

What a cute girl! Hey Lauri, can you e-mail me your e-mail address... I'm making my blog private, so I'll need your e-mail to add you! Thanks!
~Barbara =)

Barbara said...

Opps... here's my e-mail:
Coyllur01@aol.com

The Ward Family said...

I could just stare at her . . .she is so cute!

Monica said...

Thanks. We are doing good. Just tired. =)We got home last night. I am not sure anyone really knows from the ward yet.

Jill Duncan said...

She is so cute, and looks like she is full of energy! She always looks so happy in all of the pictures you post of her