Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Fun!

Being a mom is the most amazing thing that I have ever experienced. I don't even know how to describe it other than breath taking. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful, sweet, loving perfect daughter. I look at her every day and am blown away by how much I am blessed to have her as my daughter. She is already my best friend and such a great example to me. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful Mother too! She is my best friend and my role model. I sure hope I can be just as good of a Mom as she is! I love her so much and am so thankful that we are living with them right now. She is also the #1 bestest Grandma ever! Hailee adores her and has so much fun with her! I love you Mom!
As a tradition, every holiday we go on some sort of adventure hike/run! So of course we fulfilled that tradition again yesterday. It was sooo much fun! We went up to the mountains and went on an awesome 7 mile hike! Hailee also went and did AWESOME! She stayed happy in her stroller, even when they had to carry it up steep, rocky trails, across a suspension bridge, up a huge flight of stairs to an anciently old cabin place and through a river! She is definitely already an outdoors girl! We had so much fun!














12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hike looks fun! Where is it? I want to go on that bridge! =)

Jill Duncan said...

What a fun mother's day, and what a fun tradition to have! Hailee's a trooper for being good on a 7 mile hike!!!!

Trent and Kristi said...

What a fun day! I highly recommend a pack for Hailee so next time you can avoid having to carry the stroller! (Just make your hubby carry her :) We love ours & use it whenever we are out!

Amanda said...

Wow, how fun. Very impressive miss Hailee. Makenna could never stay in her stroller that long. My kid just doesn't sit still. Glad you had a good mommy's day.

Valerie Jensen said...

What a great idea!! Thanks to Auntie Jan for turning me on to your site! What a beautiful family! I am so excited to keep up with ya'all! Tell 'Grandpa and Grandma Robinson' same name, just diffeent faces!! (Uncle Kip, and Auntie Sue!) Lots of LOVE from Wyoming!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the statue photo's!! You guys are so funny and it is always a blast on every adventure with the Robinsons. I really do love the tradition. Glad you guys had a great time!!!! Hailee is such a champ too!!! You seriously are so blessed with such a mellow little girl!

Monica said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Hope you had a great mothers day!

Emily said...

How fun that you are all an outdoors family. I can't believe how big your little girl is getting.

Emily said...

I love how active all of you are! I am glad mothers day was special for you.

Jenn said...

Glad you had a great first Mothers Day! Looks like you guys had a nice time too, great tradition.

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

How fun! Hailee looks so grown up to me in that picture and is starting to look so much like you I think! Her hair must be getting lighter! What a cutie! I'm glad you had a happy mothers day! And what a fun tradition! We miss you guys! We are coming to Cali in August and I think we should get together for a day!

Kelly said...

To respond to your comment about the ghost... Isn't that so weird?! I keep thinking about the house your mom grew up in in San Diego that was haunted... very strange things. But I think the ghost is nice because I'm not freaked out by it... I'm so interested in what will happen next!