Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hailee's 5 Months!

Wow, I never thought this day would come....our baby is 5 MONTHS OLD! Time sure does fly by fast! It's sad but at the same time it is so exciting, especially to see your daughter grow and develop so much. Hailee is such a funny girl! She has so much personality and can get us laughing so hard! We can't even imagine how much she will have us laughing when she can talk!
Hailee has accomplished alot this month. Here are a few things that she has learned:
1) She now eats baby Gerber #1 foods and LOVES it!
2) She laughs alot
3) She finally rolled over for the first time a few days ago
4) She went swimming for the first time (Now shes up to about a dozen times)
5) She can sit up all by herself for long periods of time and plays with her toys

We are so proud of Hailee and she is such a joy and blessing in our life! We love her so much!
Below are pictures of how Hailee spent her 5month birthday!
Swimming with Mommy and Daddy

Getting ready for shopping

Shopping with Mommy and Daddy for hours

Finally being able to play in HER classic car



11 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow, she sure is growing up so fast it is so crazy! I am happy that you guys got to shop and swim and celebrate the growth and accomplishments of your little baby girl. She is totally beautiful and so fun. We love her to death and you guys are so lucky to have her.

The Ward Family said...

I love the pictures of her in the car. I could just picture her personality from looking at the pictures. Swimming was fun . ..we'll have to do it again soon.

Rachel Kirk said...

I love her! She is so cute! I was so bummed to not swim. Next time for sure. They grow so fast. Next you know she will be saying "mom your my best firend" -Aiden said that yesterday. They are wonderful.

Unknown said...

We got Tyler a car to. He has the fire truck and loves it.

Amanda said...

I can't believe that she is already such a big girl! This is the time when they all of the sudden start doing new tricks all the time and start to act so big so fast! She is cute as can be.

Jill Duncan said...

Those pictures are very cute! I love her little pink car- where did you get it?

About us said...

Sorry I couldn't go swimming. I got called into work. We have to get together. I love the dress Hailee is wearing. She finally fits into it. She is adorable!

jeanine said...

She is so so cute! I love her little car. How fun... you're right: they grow up way too fast!

Emily said...

She is so adorable!

Jenn said...

She is really cute. I still have not met her... hopefully soon we can play! Love her pink car too.

Anonymous said...

mum I would LOVE some pics of her holding her feet like that but her totallynaked showing me her babypussy, LOVE cumming looking at babypuss