Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Trendy at a young age....





So, I just have to say that I think Hailee has the CUTEST clothes, jackets and shoes! She is so fun to dress up, especially because she is happy wearing whatever we put her in! Also, I just learned how to make my own flower headbands for her, so I have been having a blast making them! Some of the flowers are the normal size, but others are HUGE! I love it! Just thought we would share a few pictures of her!

Also, I just had to post this picture my husband took of Hailee and I. It is so cute how he snuck taking this picture while we were sleeping! This is what you call a tired mommy and daughter!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

I just learned how to make those headbands too! I have been making a ton for my sister. I love all of Hailees trendy clothes...
PS Love your couches, we have the same ones! :)

Emily said...

Those headbands are adorable and I love her dress with the little ducks! What an angel :)

Emily said...

PS, you do not look like you just had a baby!

jeanine said...

She is adorable! Seriously so cute...

Emily said...

I remember those days when I would fall asleep in random places during random times of the day with Daylen...and I am starting it all over again. I love headbands!!! I can't wait to dress my little girl up soon!

Heidi said...

PRECIOUS!!! I love that last picture! You are such a cute mommy!

Anonymous said...

HOLY FLOWER!!! Cute pictures. It cracks me up how much she looks like a Robinson baby. Cute little family!

Sundbergs said...

I love all her outfits. I love her headbands. Yes you poor thing i'm shre you have been exhausted.

Traci Elizabeth said...

I still think Hailee looks like your Dad!!! Too cute..I remember when Olivia turned approx. 4 months was when she really started showing her personality and laughing... have fun with her!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She is such your daughter, it is so cute!!! I do not think the trendyness will ever go away. Just bigger cloths as she grows, but she will always be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love the headbands laurie. So cute!! You're such a creative momma!!