Friday, February 1, 2008

Hailee Loves Her Big Bird



It seems like Haillee is growing up so fast! In the past month, she has discovered her hands and absolutely LOVES to use them! Whenever there is anything in reach, she will now try her best to push it in or by her mouth so she can suck or lick it! It's hilarious! Especially today when I took her running with me, I looked down at her and she was being a little lizard! I have one of her toys attached to the side, and it didn't quite reach into her mouth, but it was close enough for her to lick, so that's what she did! She is just so cute! She also loves her lil Big Bird, she loves to lick and suck it.

5 comments:

Sue Robinson said...

Oh, she is so adorable! She is growing up so fast! You guys are such a beautiful little family. It is easy to see that hailee is loved very, very much!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Is it possible that she just keeps getting cuter and cuter?? Love her head bands!

Emily said...

She is really cute! Big bird is such a friendly person, I can see why she loves him! Plus he is yellow which is always fun!

Jenn said...

She is getting big so fast! What a cute girl... I too love her head bands.

Anonymous said...

I have a big bird you can play with baby girl, get it nice n hard then put it in your soft little mouth