Saturday, November 10, 2007

FISHING TIME!






Yesterday our good friends Brian and Laura took us to their "secret fishing pond" where they said we would be guaranteed to catch some fish. Well, with my history of fishing (which is not good..everytime I have been, I haven't caught anything!) I was pretty doubtful that I would actually catch something. So, I was really hoping that this trip would be different. I did warn everyone that I might be bad luck, so if everyone doesn't catch anything, then they would know who to blame! But HA! I wasn't bad luck this time! We all ended up catching fish! It was so fun and I was so proud of my lil fish that I caught! Once we were all done, we pulled out the handy dandy lil fish scale that my parents had bought Gregg last year so we could measure each fish to determine who's was the biggest. And can you guess who's was? GREGG'S was! His fish was huge! He was so excited and so proud of it! It was so cute! So, today he took our fish to work so him and his crew can eat them for dinner! Hopefully they will be good!

2 comments:

Sundbergs said...

How fun. I have never caught a fish either. Maybe I just need to go to the right place.

Jenn said...

sounds so fun!! Chris & I just went fishing up in Big Bear last weekend and we didnt catch anything! such a bummer- we need to find a place down here like you guys have up in Utah!