Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's Pumpkin Time!

Last night, October 20, we had our friends Brian and Laura over to carve pumpkins. It was a lot of fun! It made us feel like we were little kids again, getting all serious about who's pumpkin is going to look the best and who had the coolest design! There were a lot of good laughs doing it! We wanted to go to one of the haunted corn mazes too, but the weather was horrible! It was so cold and snowed so much last night! So, we decided pumpkin carving and a movie was good enough for the night!



Also, I was going through my pictures and just HAD to post these next few! They are from when we were in California. While we were there, my family had a Wii Bowling tournament. It was so much fun! Gregg and Kip took it to the next level though, they got completely decked out in their "Wii" attire! It was hilarious! So, when we are back in December everyone better be prepared for our official "Wii Team Outfits!" Go Team Hardy!




5 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like fun! Your pumpkins turned out great- i think we will need to have another Wii partayy at Lyndzee and Rog in Dec to see who the real winners are!! haha!! good times.

Traci Elizabeth said...

I sadly admit that I have never played Wii....but, Gregg and Kip make it look very appealing!

Sundbergs said...

How fun. Your pumpkins look good. Good thing I wasn't there. I am the worst. What is Wii? Is it sad that I don't know?

Heidi said...

How fun! I have been telling Matt that i want a Wii for Christmas... Ya right... we are saving for a house! But it looks like fun!

A Latter Day Witness said...

Wow the baby is only a few weeks away! How crazy! I can't wait to have some munchkins of my own. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Do you mind if I add you to my list of friends?