Monday, November 19, 2007

39 Weeks!


So, I am now 39 weeks along and hopefully I only have one more week until Hailee is born (But, if she does come early....we sure won't be complaining!) I have to say that pregnancy is so easy! I really lucked out and didn't have any morning sickness, I was able to keep up my running until 7 months, and since then I have continued walking on a daily basis. It's been alot of fun! I have really enjoyed it and I am honestly going to kind of miss being pregnant; BUT I am way more excited to be able to hold Hailee in my arms and for us to be able to play with her. Im also really excited to get back into shape and start running again. So, we will definately be keeping everyone posted on when she is born!

3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Girl you are tiny...it just looks like you swallowed an orange! Good luck...Olivia was 8 days late, so they had to induce me to make her come out! I hope that doesnt happen to you..it stinks when the due date comes and goes and there is no baby!! Good luck and make sure you post pics!!

Jenn said...

you have such a cute little belly!! still so small but you are ALL belly!!! cant wait to see pictures of little Hailee!!

Sundbergs said...

You re so small. I can't realate to loving being pregnant. But being a mom is the best. Girls are so much fun. Can't wait to see her.