Monday, March 22, 2010

34 Weeks Already?


I honestly can not believe that I am 34 weeks along! I feel like I was just doing my 30 week post. I have no clue where this past month went!
We are getting so anxious for little Jake to be coming into our family. We have both definitely begun the nesting phase...we have been working on Jake's room, cleaning, and Gregg has started the back yard. (Getting it ready for grass for Hailee!)

I have my official delivery date..... April 23rd at 7:30am! That means that I only have 4 weeks and 3 1/2 days to go! How crazy is that?!? I feel like there is still so much to get done, but I know that it will!
Hailee is also getting so excited! I had my first baby shower last week (Pics will come soon). Everyday Hailee organizes the clothes that we got from the shower (She has a thing of putting them from one gift bag to the other) and then she holds them up and says "Baby.." and rubs my tummy. She has been working on getting "Jakes" name down perfectly. It is so cute seeing her so excited now!
Enjoy my 34 week picture! I have grown alot, am ghostly white and have been sick the past several days, but here it is!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

k you actually have a belly in this picture! you don't look ready to pop in 4 weeks, but it does look like there could be a baby in there now ;) you look great and happy :) can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

No wonder you do not get stretch marks, you are 4 weeks away from delivery and you look like I did at probably 6 months pregnant. What I would give to have a long torso like you ;) You look great! Can't wait to meet the little guy and see what he looks like :)

Amanda said...

I am soooo curious to see this little guy compared to Hailee. I am saying this is going to be a darker baby than Hailee was. We will know soon! And I agree....you do FINALLY look like you could be growing a small person, but I would NEVER guess you would be ready to deliver so soon!

Melissa + Brett said...

I'm so excited for you guys to have a little boy! Love the name you picked. It totally suits your little fam. Boys are seriously so fun and it's nice that they can pee in the bushes when out and about!

Shannon said...

I think now you have caught up to me! ha.... you look great, and I am counting down the days! ahhh! Can't wait to meet this studly jake! That's so cute that Hailee is all into everything, she is going to be the best.

Erin said...

you are almost there. SO close. He is comin...so fun.

Trent and Kristi said...

Wow - I can't believe you know the day and are so close!!! Get all the rest and sleep you can. Having two little ones is HARD at first (at least it was for me) and exhausting! But so much fun! And yes, your belly is perfect!!! I am afraid I am going to be HUGE the 3rd time around, but you like you have a fake belly - I love it! Glad you are feeling good!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.