Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This and That

This past week or two has felt so busy, but looking back, I really haven't taken that many pictures. I guess its because the "busyness" has been doing things around the house...and come on, how exciting would it be to post pictures of loads of laundry, painting, and cleaning?
But, when we were out having fun, I did manage to take a few pictures.
Last week I had put Hailee's sides up and then braided them. Later that night when we took the braids out, her hair was wavy and looked darling! So I thought I would try and braid all of her hair so it would all be wavy! The braids were a success! But the waves were not. After about half an hour she started taking them all out! Her hair was still damp so it went straight. I was pretty bummed, but I will attempt this again!

One morning while Gregg was asleep, Hailee and I decorated a bunch of hearts to heart attack "daddy's car" for when he went to work. It was alot of fun! I'm really happy that we ended up doing it that day, especially because he ended up having to go to work soaking wet! No fun! (The story: Hailee had turned on the lights in my car and I didn't realize it until the battery was dead. It was pouring rain, my car was stuck in the garage, and of course I didn't leave room for Gregg's car, so Gregg had to push my car onto the driveway, and then jump start mine. And to remind you, it was POURING rain the entire time! He was soaked from head to toe and then had to rush off to work! He is one great husband!)

Since the weather has been beautiful lately, we have spent several days at the park! It's been so much fun!





This is the best hill ever; it's at the park and I don't know why, but alot of the times, Hailee would rather run up and down it instead of playing on the slides. I am definitely not complaining because it tires her out and her naps on these days are AMAZING! She has so much fun and we are so happy and blessed to have such an active little girl!



Hailee and her friends Morgan and McKayla at top of the hill
Hailee loves to go on walks. Some days she is full of energy and other days she is very serious on them. I am guessing this was one of her more serious days because she kept acting like she was thinking about something serious the entire time! She is too funny! In the evenings when it is too cold outside, we turn our kitchen into the "bubble" room! Hailee absolutely LOVES bubbles and loves to pop them!
That's about it for now! More new pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Williams Forever said...

It was so good to see you at the park and hang out. Hailee is super cute with those braids. I want to do that with Natalie's hair but she'll never sit still for me. I am super excited to be your partner, so we could hang out more. Yey

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She is looking so big and so old these days! Totally sweet to heart attack daddy's car. Very thoughtful! I just can't believe how big she is!

Jessica said...

sounds like a fun week :) i need to go on more walks, or some at all! i get frustrated when riley isn't as fast as me, lol but i'm actually planning on taking her on one today at this cool water resevior place by our house. I have been taking them on a bike ride most days if it's not too windy. we borrowed a bike trailer and it's OSOOO fun!

Amanda said...

Such a cute thing to do for Daddy! I love it! Very, very sweet! And wow, is Hailee getting big! She looks so much older...maybe she is looking more mature since she is going to be a big sister so soon!!!