Sunday, November 29, 2009

Utah Vacation

Warning: Picture Overload

Last week (Nov. 18-24th '09) we were able to go up to Utah! It was a very busy but fun filled trip! With all of us here in CA going and everyone's work schedules being different, we all flew up in separate groups! Us girls left first and then the boys trickled in the next couple of days.

All of our luggage! 3 Moms, 2 little girls, 5 suitcases, 3 carry-ons and 2 car seats! And yes....we made it to Utah with ALL of our luggage!

The first part of our trip was spent with my Grandma and Grandpa Ginos. We went to celebrate his 80th birthday! My Mom and my aunt Sheri threw a beautiful party for my Grandpa!
Hailee loved being at "Great Grandma and Grandpa's house!" There were so many new things to play with....like my Grandma's walker! She would crawl up onto it and have us race her around the house! They also have those elevator seats that go up the stairs and Hailee would ride up and down the stairs! She definitely knows how to make things fun!
We also went over to my Aunt Sheri's house to play. They have a huge built in play house in their basement! Hailee loved it! (And aren't her boots just the cutest?? I LOVE them!)

The play house!
My Grandpas party was Sat. Nov. 21st. So many people showed up! I think there was around 45 people that came. Every chair was taken...
My mom and cousin Shannon


Janae, Shannon and I Shannon and I

Grandma, Dad, Brooke and Hailee


Janae and Rick. They have been good friends for going on 5 1/2 years now!

The party was a sit down dinner and us girls served the food. We all wore black and white aprons! We all looked so cute!!


My whole family! Wow! We are getting big!



Grandma, Grandpa and my Grandpa's sister

Ricky and Hailee playing the piano

Shannon with the girls. She is so great with them!

My family all flew home on Sunday and Gregg and I then continued on with our vacation. We went and stayed with his parents in Salt Lake. That night a bunch of Gregg's family came over so we could see everyone while we were in town! That night is also snowed!

We also visited Gregg's Grandma Jean

We went bowling one of the nights and had so much fun!

Even Hailee had a blast! We would let her roll the balls off the stand thing and she would get so excited when she would knock pins down! Guess we need to go bowling more often now!


We had a great trip and were so happy to be able to see so much of the family on both sides! We are so thankful for our times with family and for the love and relationships that we have with them!

9 comments:

jeanine said...

How fun to see so much family. I can't believe how big Hailee has gotten! She's a big girl now!

Wheeler Family said...

We wish we could have been there for Grandpa's 80th! Looks like fun..you guys did a good job. Robbie saw the play house and said, "Hey, that's Gawbie's house!" Maybe a little jealous that Hailee got to see his Gawbie! LOL

The Hansons said...

what a FUN WEEKEND! i love the idea of wearing black and white and serving everyone! what good little wifeys! totally miss you guys and it will be fun to see everyone when we come down to visit!

Kelly said...

looks like you guys had a blast! and yes, i love hailee's boots, too! and that built-in playhouse... so cool!

Danny and Laura said...

We have pictures of Alyssa and Ashley in Gawbie's playhouse and on Great Grandma's stair chair too. Wish we could have been there.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That trip was so much super duper fun! Glad you got your post up. I am going to do mine when I get your cd and your mom's as well. I need to be better at taking my own pictures :) Cute post! Glad we were able to do this as a fam!

Amanda said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun. I can't believe you three women survived that plane ride alone...who needs men anyway? :) You all look so cute in your black and white aprons. And Hailee is really growing up sooo much. Her piggy tails are adorable!

Jessica said...

oh mygoodness when did hailee grow up so much!? she is adorable :) that looked like a really fun trip, minus all the airport luggage stuff lol

Genn said...

Looks like a fun trip! And snow too, how fun. Your black and white aprons were sooo cute.