Thursday, June 18, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I decided to post a few pictures of our house, even though the rooms are not fully done. We still have to finish decorating! But I am so excited that they are "this far" along, so I thought I would share! Oh, I just looked at the pictures, and some of them look like they have spots on them....I think my lense is dirty! Sorry!


Before: Wood flooring
After: Welcome to our Home! Beautiful tile job that Gregg and his Dad did!

Kitchen: Before
After:
Dining Room: Before
After:
Family Room: After

More pictures to come soon!

12 comments:

Jess Edling said...

I LOVE IT! Its gorgeous. I'm also seriously considering coming over and stealing your awesome bar stools. :-) Congrats again!

Emily said...

you guys got a lot done in a short amount of time. I still love that home. Ty and I fell in love with those models when we went to look at them. Congrats again!!!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

beautiful! congrats

Molly said...

congratulations. love it!

Kelly said...

Congrats! Looks great!

Todd Family said...

love it! so jealous you have a house! that's awesome!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You guys did a great job, your home is beautiful!

The Ward Family said...

Looks wonderfuL! You guys have been busy working. I bet it feels great to have your own stuff out of storage. It probably feels like it's new again. I would love to come out sometime.

Heidi said...

WOW! looks like a beauty! good thing you guys took a chance on a house you never walked in. I still cannot believe you did that! Love the things you did! Looks great!

Jessica said...

so...i'm confused, it says you have a new post called " short of long" but when i click on it to go there it says page not found, is this just my computer farting??? lol

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

Yay for your family! I'm so so so so happy for you guys! Looks like it is perfect for your sweet family! Congratulations!

Krissy Lowe said...

Congratulations on the new house- all your hard work has paid off. It looks really good. We need to get together...let's plan a playdate at McD's or something where the kids can play. Let me know- my schedule is pretty open.