Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Shower

My Mom gave me the most wonderful baby shower ever! It was seriously so much fun and it was so fun to be with so many wonderful and great friends! I don't think I have ever laughed so much at a baby shower either! She came up with the most hysterical fun games ever! The first game that was played was "Octo-mommy" where each group was given 8 balloons and had to pin cloth diapers on with out popping the balloons and the second game was "Project Runway" and each team had to design and model a "going home" outfit for the hospital. Everyone got into this game so much! When the clothing was designed, then each team would send their model out and they had a commentary person talk about the outfit. Some of the things people were saying were hysterical!
I had so much fun and was so blessed to receive so many wonderful gifts for Jake. I really appreciate all of the hard work and effort that was put into this shower. Thank you again Mom and everyone else who came to support me at the shower!

Playing the octo-mommy game

Working on the project run way outfits

A few of my friends from the gym...
Project run way
Hailee had so much fun too! She was the little social butterfly the entire night!
The winning team of the project run way!
Project run way models! You ladies look HOT!
Opening gifts. People brought Hailee gifts also. She had such a fun time opening them and helping me open all of the other gifts
Sarah, Me and JessicaLisa and I. She was such a big help too in the shower!
Amanda, Cathy and my Mom. Thank you!

5 comments:

Whit said...

How cute and fun! Your mom is so adorable and creative!! People are totally going to copy her ideas! :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That was a FUN baby shower with the coolest games I have ever seen at a baby shower! Your mom sure throws an AMAZING party!

Heidi said...

Looks like a really fun shower! those are some great ideas too for the games!

lisaray said...

This was so much fun! I laughed so much at the games. And you got some wonderful things for Jake! I was glad to see Hailee haveing fun there too. Don't have to wait much longer before the world gets to meet Jake now! Take care,and try to get some rest.

emily said...

Laurie! You look wonderful!! I bet you guys are so excited. I can't get over how big Hailee is. I still remember holding her tiny little body when she was first born. Now you're about to do it all over again! I am so happy for you and Gregg and hope you are doing well!!! :0)